From: Eric Covener [mailto:cove...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 January 2009 20:49
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Sudden "Can't Contact LDAP Server"

Can you easily reproduce this _and_ easily rebuild your httpd with a
patch? The current code retries in rapid succession without any delay.
Interesting that based on the context this seemed to happen on a "new"
child process.

I'd be interestedif you've ever been able to capture this under a
packet trace -- does the connection attempt ever hit the wire?

Finally, i'd expect openldap bugs would be the ones of interest,
unless I'm misunderstanding.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com