On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Oliver Marshall
<oliver.marsh...@g2support.com> wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Reproducing it is possible, you just have to keep hitting f5, but it occurs
> at random. Maybe once ever hour, maybe once every ten mins. I would say that
> rebuilding the httpd server with a patch may be beyond me, certainly beyond
> my sanity level at the moment.
>
> I may look at setting up a packet trace tomorrow if I have time.
>
> In your opinion though, there's nothing up with the setup or the
> configuration bits I posted?

I don't think you have any kind of config problem, and it even looks
like the connection pool is not a problem since this is your first
request being handled.

When it fails, is it always preceded by that "first connection for child" msg?

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com