Hello All,
   I have setup Apache web server on Windows 2003, with proxy connection
to cruisecontrol URL and with Active Directory LDAP on windows 2003
server. Everything works fine, but when I enable it with Apache
webserver with SSL, instead of http, that's where it stops working ,
that is it does not ask for user ID password and it directly goes to
cruisecontrol proxy URL. Any ideas how to go about it.
      Suresh.

Suresh Makala
Accenture - Managed Services
161 N. Clark Street.
11W30
(630) 776-7695
email: suresh.mak...@accenture.com

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.