Windows XP home SP3
  From: André Warnier
  Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:37 PM
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Re: Help - Name Server - Maybe

  Don't know about Eric, but I get :
  Unable to connect

  Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
  www.michaelsrogers.com.

       *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try
  again in a few moments.

  which is, at the moment, to be expected... ;-)

  By the way, is your system where you run Apache a windows PC, or
  something else ?

  Michael Rogers wrote:
  > Eric!
  >
  > I have restarted my computer that has the Apache on it.  try
http://www.michaelsrogers.com and see what you get.  I'll leave it no the rest
of the day and until noon tomorrow.

DHCP

http://www.michaelsrogers.net/trainwreck/Wreck.html