Norman!

Thanks for the encouragement!  I feel like I slamming my head against a
telephone pole as I am getting nowhere.

My DSL modem that connects me to the internet has the static IP address of
"66.113.46.108 michaelsrogers.com".  I know the problem is between the DSL
modem and my Apache Server.  Just where I don't know.

In the host file on the machine that the Apache is on I made the entry of
"10.0.0.115 michaelsrogers.com".  This same machine has an IP address of
10.0.0.115 and seems to be staying with it even though I have rebooted several
times.

In my Linksys router I have made the port forwarding entries to point to
"10.0.0.115 on port 80.

When I turn off the DHCP server in my computer that has the Apache on it, and
make it a static IP address then none of my computers will connect to the
internet

There is something that I missed.

I am going to try going into TCP/IP settings in the alternate Configuration tab
in use the first three lines and see what happens.  The statement in the
setting tab says "if this computer is used on more then one network. enter the
alternate IP settings below."

Expect for the one guy/gal who made the inappropriate remark, I have
appreciated the help that everyone has given me so far.  I would just ask that
everyone please be patient with me, and I might just get the problem resolved
with your help!