Dear list,

Here is a topic which is always remained the most focused one but I
still need some kind feedback from you, the experienced apache experts.

I am running an apache server at a remote debian box which have 4 GB RAM
and quad-core intel CPU. During the development period the site was
first. But after finishing the site when people start to access it, the
site some times become very very very slow. There is no noticeable load
on the system, but still the site is not working  as fast as it were in
its development period.

Hence I like to know the tweaks which can make the apache fast as well
as some tools which can help me to find out the performance leak in apache.
Kindly enlighten me.
Thanks