Marty Enright escribió:
Are you always a dick head? -----Original Message----- From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 11:44 AM To: users@httpd.apache.org Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] xml question Marty Enright wrote:
Have a box running win xp pro apache 2.2 running php 5, I have a device

that sends a xml file to my box what do I need in the apache for it to run

the file here is the error (Invalid URI in request POST test.php HTTP/1.1)

And do you also talk like you write ? I mean, if you really want people to help, you could make a little effort to at least phrase your question so that it would be understandable. On the other hand, the error message from Apache, wherever you got it from, seems to be pretty understandable and clear about what is wrong.
Although André's answering style isn't maybe very polite, your question doesn't not really help to ellaborate anything better. He has put much more effort in a rude answer than you did in your question. Your follow up is not only rude or innadequate, just plain shit. Get back to the browser you're using, surf to www.google.com and pray to find help. No one here should make any better effort.