On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Marty Enright <ma...@hghtk.com> wrote:
> Are you always a dick head?

Another excellent way to get help. Even if he wasn't terribly polite,
he's right: people on this list volunteer time out of their day to
help other people with their problems. If you can't take more than a
few seconds to write the question, why should we waste our time trying
to answer it? Providing additional background besides just "I have a
box, I have an xml file, I have a device, I have an error", and using
complete sentences separated by some form of punctuation will go a
long way towards finding a solution to your problem.

At any rate, Eric's initial response answered your question. If it
works from your browser and not from this mysterious device, then
clearly the device is doing something wrong, and that something is
what Eric addressed.

Key Id: 0x3AA70848
Available from: http://pgp.mit.edu/