In that case:

sudo apachectl -k start -DSSL
Syntax error on line 1056 of /svn/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LDAPTrustedCAType', perhaps misspelled or defined by
a module not included in the server configuration

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Phil Pinkerton <pcpinker...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Seems it may be  a libc issue after changing libc I know get tons of
>> this output ( snipped )
>>
>> ...apachectl -k start -SSL
>
> Did you mean -DSSL?
>

> --
> Eric Covener
> cove...@gmail.com

" The fundamental principle here is that the justification for a
physical concept lies exclusively in its clear and unambiguous
relation to the facts that it can be experienced"   AE

Please Feed and Educate the Children... it's the least any of us can do.