Richard Peacock wrote:

> Just a thought because I have a main webserver also running
> on p80 and a hyperlink to /myapp which takes the user silently
> to a whole different web server on a different port.

> Good luck!

  Thanks!  I am going to have a look, I didn't know it before.

  Just a detail I forgot in my original post: I would like the user to not
notice the URI has been redirected (as opposed to some redirects when pages
have moved and the URI in the navigator does change after the redirect.)

  Thanks again,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/