From: Florent Georges [mailto:li...@fgeorges.org]
Sent: 25 March 2009 14:35
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Redirect a whole site from port 80 to a
servlet container

Richard Peacock wrote:

> If I recall from memory the error you got means there is no
> default document and you don't have permission to give a
> directory listing.

  :-)  Yes, if I get directly http://original.com:1234/container/app/ I
get the page.  In addition, even the original website does not work
anymore (which that should not change because of the new site.)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no:
3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86