At 04:16 -0700 4/12/09, m jamal wrote:
I am new to apache.The problem is that when i run a cgi script written in c++,all scripts run fine except those which create a file on server computer.

My web host simply does not allow that for security reasons. Your visitors are operating with only "world" permission and that doesn't include write access to directories.

cgiwrap is a package that applies some security precautions and then permits a "set user id" bit to be used in permissions to make parts of a cgi script run with the owner's permissions. See if your server supports it.

--
-> Stocks are getting pelloreid <-