I am new to apache.The problem is that when i run a cgi script written in
c++,all scripts run fine except those which create a file on server
computer.For example i have written a script that creates a file to store user
info.It runs fine.It collects info but when it tries to create a file to store
that info apache  gives an internal server error.Please help how to solve this
problem.I have wasted lot of time but unable to find any solution.I am using
apache v2.2.11.