On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 17:40 +0300, Ruben Lihet wrote:
> OK, but can mod_rewrite read the http-header ? I know mod_rewrite can
> read get parameters, but I don't know if it's capable of reading the
> http header.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond

        Other things you should be aware of:
        4. %{HTTP:header}, where header can be any HTTP MIME-header
        name, can always be used to obtain the value of a header sent in
        the HTTP request. Example: %{HTTP:Proxy-Connection} is the value
        of the HTTP header ``Proxy-Connection:''.

HTH

Tom