Diego Manilla Suárez escribió:
Nick Kew escribió:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:31:59 +0200
Diego Manilla Suárez <diego.mani...@xeridia.com> wrote:

SetEnvIf Set-Cookie ^(JSESSIONID=.*)$ jsessionid_value=$1
Header set Set-Cookie "%{jsessionid_value}e; Domain=.my.domain" env=jsessionid_value

Just use "Header edit ...".

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. I was looking at Apache 2.0 documentation, and this option doesn't exist, but we'll be using 2.2 in production.

Regards,
Diego

Well, I've been testing this and it seems to be working. In case anyone ever needs something like this, I put here the line I'm using:

Header edit Set-Cookie ^(JSESSIONID=(?!.*\WDomain=).*\WPath=(?:/|/mywebappcontext)(?:;.*(?!\WDomain=))?)$ "$1; Domain=.my.domain"

This searches for the Set-Cookie header that starts with JSESSIONID and doesn't have a Domain already set, and just for the two webapp context paths I want to have a shared session: the root context and "/mywebappcontext", and adds my domain to the header. It seems a bit complex and it probably could be simplified, but as I said, it seems to be working.

Thanks for your help, Nick. ******