Karthik Nanjangude wrote:
Hi

OS /  WINDOWS 2000
MODJK:  mod_jk-1.2.28-httpd-2.2.3.so
APACHE: APACHE_2.2.11-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
APPSERVER : JBOSS 4.2.1
JAVA: JDK5.0.8
USED TYPE : INTRANET

Thanks for mentioning that.  Always useful, saves time.

I have done the following  changes  in "httpd.conf"

LoadModule jk_module C:/Apache/modules/mod_jk.so
LoadModule rewrite_module C:/Apache/modules/mod_rewrite.so
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
JkWorkersFile conf/workers1.properties
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel error
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

<Directory /SEARCH/* >
AllowOverride all
</Directory>

RewriteEngine on
RewriteLog "C:/APACHE/logs/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 9
RewriteRule   ^SEARCH\.html$ /SEARCH/index.html?area1=sq

</IfModule>

Looks all good to me, except that maybe you need to put the "/" in your regexp :

> RewriteRule   ^/SEARCH\.html$ /SEARCH/index.html?area1=sq

I think that is what the log is telling you, when it says "pass through". It probably means "no match".