Justin,

You'll need to use http://192.168.0.100:8080 from your internal machines, after you restarted httpd.

Frank.

Justin Zhang wrote:
I am not sure where to change the port

I tried to change Listen 192.168.0.100:80 --> 192.168.0.100:8080. Even
internal IP is not working.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>wrote:

# telnet 24.78.136.243  80
Trying 24.78.136.243...
telnet: connect to address 24.78.136.243: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

Did you change the port as J. Greenlees suggested?