From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: 14 May 2009 16:57
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Fwd: Home Web Server

Justin Zhang wrote:
> Now only local address is working http://192.168.0.100:8080/
>
> Besides myIPaddress, is there any other way to check my external IP address.
> Since I got different IPs with and without Phone adapter. 24.78.136.243  is
> with phone adapter, and the other one is 24.78.147.173. I donot know which
> one is right or both are not right.

Well, we do not know either.  To me that setup is a bit mysterious, but
that may be because I'm in Europe as opposed to Canada.
Can you try to draw some kind of picture of what is connected to what ?

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no:
3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86