Hi Eric,

del...@gnewsense:/srv/svn/repos$ apache2ctl -S
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
VirtualHost configuration:
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:*                    is a NameVirtualHost
         default server 127.0.1.1 (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default:2)
         port * namevhost 127.0.1.1
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default:2)
Syntax OK

I want you to see also what is showed each time i restart apache:

del...@gnewsense:/srv/svn/repos$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
 * Restarting web server apache2
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName

And this is the beginning of the "/etc/hosts":

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.1.1 gnewsense
127.0.0.1 svn.domain.com

Javi