Dirk GROSSE OSTERHUES wrote:
Hej Javi,

it apprears to me that the tutorial you followed lacks some information.
In debian the directory /etc/apache2/sites-available/ contains
definitions of your hosts. Yet, those files are not parsed by apache
directly. As apache is configured in debian only sites sitting in
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ are activated. So, my advice is to check
which symlinks currently reside in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/.

If the corresponding link isn't there create it as follows and restart
apache:
ln -s /etc/apache2/sites-available/www.domain.com
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/

Or just enter
a2ensite www.domain.com

As long as you are using the Debian package, you may as well use the commands that go with it.
an2ensite
prints help.

Now, check and post the output of "apache2ctl -S" again.

HTH

Dirk