I'm running Apache 2.2.9 and am trying to grasp domain masking (I hope that's the right term). Basically I have two virtual hosts defined on my server that both point to the same DocumentRoot directory. The directory is a wordpress installation if that matters.

The two URLs are:

http://drew.mykitchentable.net/fatblog
http://fatblog.freehealthupdates.com

The mykitchentable.net/fatblog is the original and I want to keep it in place. The other is new. What I want is that if I enter the blog via http://fatblog.freehealthupdates.com/$1, that URL remains in the address bar of the browser and only the /$1 part would change. As it stands now, if I enter via that URL, after the first click, the address bar shows http://drew.mykitchentable.net/fatblog/$1.

I've Googled and see references to mod_rewrite and mod_proxy but do not understand where to begin. Would someone please nudge (or smack) me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!