What *exactly* are you trying to do - you don't really say...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> An example .htaccess file from htdocs/en-us/webdav/readwrite:
> Options +FollowSymlinks
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^/$ http://192.168.124.139/webdav
>
> The two servers can ping each other successfully.
>
> It would be great to force everything to port 443, but even port 80
> would be good, at this point.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent Friedman

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the
message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy
any hardcopies of the message.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through their networks.