Assuming a basic set-up where you have a FW with three interfaces A, B
and C, where:

A - connected to internet
B - connected to apache server in DMZ
C - connected to internal LAN where lives also the webdav server

Then you basically need to use mod_proxy to proxy requests from the DMZ
server to the webdav server. Your starting point would be
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypass

Obviously, you'll need to configure the FW accordingly, but that's out
of scope here..

Rgds,
Owen Boyle