Hi all,

I would like to hear the opinion of you.
I've built a web cluster using reverse proxy with 6 backend and 1 frontend.

These machines has the same configuration:
- a processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU 2.40GHz
- RAM Memory 2GB
- Hard Disk 160GB

I have some doubts.

- What's the best MPM for High Load ??? Prefork or Worker ??
- What values do I use for the directives (MaxClients, StartServer, etc ...)
with these settings machine ??
- Do you suggest anything else to increase performance ??

Thank you
Ricardo