Jai wrote:
Also, I forgot to include that we dont have reference of IP address in any
of apache configuration file.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Jai <jayamu...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

We have Apache 2.0.63 and Jboss 4.0.4 are running in two different
machines. Could you please suggest me what happens with apache if we change
the Jboss hosts DNS IP address? Do we need to restart Apache web server to
make the changes take effect?

You also forgot to mention if the Apache and the Jboss were related in any way. If they are not, Apache will not care a bit about the Jboss DNS change. If they are, how ?