Jai wrote:
We are not going to change it dynamically. We are going to bring down jboss
servers when we change IP address. But we will not be able to bring apache
since it has JK Mount configured for applications other than the application
we bring down. Sure. I will search it in tomcat forums and will go ahead
with this exercise. Thanks a lot for your help.

Here is a recent thread which may help :

http://tomcat.markmail.org/search/?q=JK+1.2.28+-+load+balancer+worker+fail

An Apache httpd "graceful restart" will not interrupt any transaction that is under way. It will let each Apache thread finish its current request, then die, and be replaced by a new thread (including a mod_jk instance). I would imagine that each mod_jk would then redo a DNS lookup, and you should be fine.