Hello,

Currently we're migrating our static node cluster from 32bit OpenSuse 10.3
using the disk_cache_module on a 2G tmpfs to a 64bit CentOS 5.3 using the
disk_cache module on a 9G tmpfs.  After pushing these CentOS nodes into
production (and consequently adding many more requests) we started seeing a
load spike on these systems.  Preliminary tests have shown that using a 2G
(maybe 3G - still testing that one) tmpfs on the same CentOS node doesn't
have the same high load.  I'm not sure if this is a bug with tmpfs,
Apache/disk_cache, CentOS, or what.  Any insight into this strange problem
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt