Hi all,

Is there a way in RewriteEngine to a fool a coockie to read the contents of
another domain whilst you're on another.

My intentions are:

Currently I've got in the .htaccess

RewriteCond   %{HTTP_HOST}                 ^www\.[^.]+\.ravenclans\.com$

RewriteRule   ^(.+)                        %{HTTP_HOST}$1          [C]

RewriteRule   ^www\.([^.]+)\.ravenclans\.com(.*)
/home/content/d/g/t/dgtnt/html/rgn_main/clans$1$2

#RewriteRule   %{HTTP_COOCKIE}                 ^www.\ravengames\.com/clans$

The domain assigning works w/o any problems and I can do it in another way
as well,

yet, when looking onsite, I can't log in nor use the required coockies.

The contents of the coockie are coming from ravenforums.com and it are these
contents that I need.

This the reason why I want to fool the coockie

I believe that this can be done with RewriteEngine.

Regards.

   De Gang Thierry

                ---

Email: de.gan...@scarlet.be