Well, ravenclans.com and ravenforums.com are both on the same host and using
the same main directories, yet each has their own directory to work with.
Thus this doesn’t make a security breach for me.

Example:
Main directory: /home/content/d/g/t/dgtnt/html/rgn_main/
Ravenforums.com: /home/content/d/g/t/dgtnt/html/rgn_main/board
Ravenclans.com: /home/content/d/g/t/dgtnt/html/rgn_main/clans

The downside is that coockies are only limited to ravengames.com and
ravenforums.com and still, all 3 domains are using the same engine to work
with.

This is the reason why I want to fool the coockie with RewriteEngine

Regards.

   De Gang Thierry
        ---
Email: de.gan...@scarlet.be