On 15-Sep-2009, at 01:54, Krist van Besien wrote:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM, robert rottermann <rob...@redcor.ch> wrote:
hi ther,
I load my VH's from a directory with a number of VH's

is it possible to define which one is the default one?

it seems to select the first in alphabetical order.

I asume you have one config that pulls in the VH's configs via an
include statement. Something like:

Include /etc/httpd/vhosts/*.conf

In that case they are indeed loaded in alphabetical order, as that is
the way the OS sorts files by default.

I always put my default VirtualHost directly into the httpd.conf file, just before the Include line.

This way there is no question about which directive is the default, and I am not dependent on filename order.

--
Dinosaurs are attacking! Throw a barrel!