J. Bakshi wrote:
> Geurts, G.P.T.M. wrote:
>
>> Hello mr Bakshi,
>> You can define per vhost accesslogs by simply defining them.
>> If your vhost defenition contains a "CustomLog /var/log/logfile
>> logformat" directive, it will log all accesslog using LogFormat
>> logformat
>>  to the file /var/log/logfile for that vhost.
>> Accesslogs not belonging to that vhost go to you global defined
>> accesslog
>>

> Hello Sir,
>
> Thanks a lot for your prompt solution and clarification.
> I'll do it accordingly.
> Once again thanking you.

Well there is one side effect for the web hosting server.  Generally
these type of servers host a huge no. of vhosts. And the CustomLog
options then creates a serious performance issue.  To cope with that an
alternative is to log all the vhost at a common file and then break it
to different vhost specific logs. I am searching how to do that. any
help in that direction is always welcome.

thanks