Hi All,

I am developing a website  which has different front controllers:

- web/index.php for the main website
- web/sioen.php for a copy of the website with different looks

I don 't seem to be able to redirect the correct host to the correct
controller and I am hoping that somebody can help me.
I would appreciate any help and am willing to return the favor in the
form of Symfony Framework or general PHP support.

Here is my .htaccess (I deleted unimportant parts from my colleague),
I suspect the line with [S=1] is to blame:

Options -Indexes

RewriteEngine On

#uitzonderingen
RewriteRule ^plugins/PhpMyAdmin/(.*)$ plugins/PhpMyAdmin/$1 [L]

# subdir web = root
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !web/
RewriteRule (.*) web/$1 [L]

# redirect only when file not found
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}  ^sioen.* [S=1]

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /web/index.php?command=$1 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /web/sioen.php?command=$1 [QSA,L]