Hi all,

   Someone knows how I can setting the apache 2.2. server to authenticated in a
Ldap server? Here is my httpd.conf Ldap configuration:

<Directory /var/www/html>
  AuthBasicProvider ldap
  AuthType      basic
  AuthLDAPURL   "ldap://ldapserver.com:389/o=domain.com?mail";
  AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
  AuthName      "Please sign in with an Internet e-mail ID (IIP) which is in
the Postman BlueGroup"
  AuthLDAPGroupAttribute mail
  Require       group cn=postman,ou=memberlist,ou=compgroups
</Directory>

   I think it is simple but I don't know what is happen. I use my email to
authenticated it. If I use the wrong password, the follow message it appears:

[Tue Sep 22 17:07:32 2009] [warn] [client 9.6.113.47] [8449] auth_ldap
authenticate: user luis...@comp.com authentication failed; URI /
[ldap_simple_bind_s() to check user credentials failed][Invalid credentials]
[Tue Sep 22 17:07:32 2009] [error] [client 9.6.113.47] user luis...@br.ibm.com:
authentication failure for "/": Password Mismatch

   But if I use the right password nether message it is showed and the
authenticated it is not accept.

   So anyone can help me? Someone knows how to do this?

Best regard's

Luis