I'd like to add a domain to httpd.conf manually, because it shares a
DocumentRoot with an already existing account. I recently moved
servers, and the old server had Apache 1.3. Using an Include, I added
this to httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 100.100.100.100:80>
        ServerAlias domain.com *.domain.com
        ServerName domain.com
        DocumentRoot /home/account1/public_html
        User account1
        Group account1
</VirtualHost>

Where account1 was the account for a pre-existing domain added by
cPanel. I also added the appropriate zone for the associated IP, and
everything worked as expected. In the new server which has Apache
2.0.63, I tried the following:

<VirtualHost 200.200.200.200:80>
        ServerAlias domain.com *.domain.com
        ServerName domain.com
        DocumentRoot /home/account1/public_html
        <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
                suPHP_UserGroup account1 account1
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule !mod_disable_suexec.c>
                SuexecUserGroup account1 account1
        </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

However after restarting httpd, I get a 403 Forbidden page for the
domain, so I have made a mistake or missed something. What is the
correct way to replicate what the Apache 1.3 code does, in Apache 2?
That is, adding a domain which shares a DocumentRoot with an existing
domain.

Thanks,
John M.