MK wrote:
On 10/20/2009 11:26:45 AM, André Warnier wrote:

What do you get when you enter :
ping dev.docsearch.net
in a command window on your workstation ?

On the working VH's, the ping goes thru. On the non-working one, I get "unknown host".

I'm totally baffled by this. I keep staring at everything looking for a typo, but again, there isn't one...

So you do not have a virtual host problem. You have a name resolution problem. dev.docsearch.net has resolve to the IP address of your web server. You can test this by adding an entry for dev.docsearch.net to the hosts file on your workstation.

Cheers,

Drew