From: "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:46 AM, ericdraven <e...@schwagerus.de> wrote:

Hello,

I need some expert help on the following configuration task:

I have a startpage with a standard login form. After a user logs in, he
should be
redirected to use https for the rest of the session.

That's a rather odd requirement. Normally the requirement is to be
redirected to https _before_ logging in. It is, after all, the login
data, that you need to protect.

Isn't OK if the login form uses an action="https://..."; attribute?

The request would be made using HTTPS, not HTTP, so it should be protected, no matter that the original page was using HTTP.

Thanks.

Octavian