I have set up a routine in my server that logs all incoming IP addresses and
parses for duplicates in the same list. HOWEVER...a person posting almost NEVER
has the same address. I believe I am not using the actual IP Address at all.
What I WANT is the actual SERIAL NUMBER (If you could call it that!) of the
HARDWARE (Network Adapter) actually sending the message, or its REPLY TO
address... the address it is COMMUNICATING FROM in order to actually send the
message. I am SURE if it is to establish a 2-way link to send and confirm  the
message, the receiving end HAS that info, buried deep within what it receives.
HOW can I get that, so that the route steps inbetween do not matter?

See us online at http://www.LOVEnCompany.com.
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=Ntt5TC2wqavlm6Ic43CARgAAJz1cSR5zxtI8-KAHzBSY23cQAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=