On 11-Nov-2009, at 17:11, LuKreme wrote:
> I have the following directive for one domain, which works just fine with
> webdav:

Never mind. Someone enabled 'evasive20_module' sometime this afternoon, and it
was this event that stopped webdav mounts (all of them) to stop working. I'd
been using several this morning, but when trying to access two new domains, the
mounting kept failing.

Sorry. The appropriate person has been beaten and whipped.

--
Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades,
        don'tcha think?