Hello:

I have a weird problem with Apache and Windows 2003 Server that I haven't been
able to figure out:

HP Proliant DL580 G5
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64
Apache 2.2.11

With that configuration, if I double-click "My PC", "Manage" and I go to "Disk
manage", an error is given: "Unable to connect to logical disk manager"

The weird thing is that if I check the "Allow service to interact with desktop"
checkbox in the properties of the Apache2.2 service, the problem is solved. ¿?
The new problem now is that when connecting to the machine via Terminal Server
with the /console parameter, a lot of cmd windows appear, due to the
rotatelogs.

I hope someone could give me some clue about the dependencies between Apache
and Logical disk manager, and/or an alternative to rotatelog.exe, in order to
eliminate those annoying cmd windows. I tried mod_log_rotate but it didn't work
properly with the error log.

Thank you very much.

Daniel