  From: Daniel López Robles
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:30 PM
  Subject: [us...@httpd] Apache 2.2.11 and "Allow service to interact with
desktop"

  Hello:

  I have a weird problem with Apache and Windows 2003 Server that I haven't
been able to figure out:

  HP Proliant DL580 G5
  Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64
  Apache 2.2.11

  With that configuration, if I double-click "My PC", "Manage" and I go to
"Disk manage", an error is given: "Unable to connect to logical disk manager"

  The weird thing is that if I check the "Allow service to interact with
desktop" checkbox in the properties of the Apache2.2 service, the problem is
solved. ¿? The new problem now is that when connecting to the machine via
Terminal Server with the /console parameter, a lot of cmd windows appear, due
to the rotatelogs.

  I hope someone could give me some clue about the dependencies between Apache
and Logical disk manager, and/or an alternative to rotatelog.exe, in order to
eliminate those annoying cmd windows. I tried mod_log_rotate but it didn't work
properly with the error log.

  Thank you very much.

  Daniel

  --
  Mensaje analizado por el sistema de deteccion de virus y antispam de ACOTEL.
El