From: Aruna Gummalla [mailto:aruna_gumma...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:15 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [us...@httpd] Apache build

I am giving a --PREFIX option to install in a particular directory. But I
install the build at two different locations on two different machines.

Even if i give the LD_LIBRARY_PATH it does not start. Actually in all the
configuration files it uses the PREFIX directory. But I want to install in
different directories for the same build.

Is it possible?

Thanks & Regards,
Aruna.