Hello,

can anybody tell me how to adjust the different min/max settings for the

MPM worker, mod_proxy_ajp and Tomcat connector so that the configuration

is aligned and there is no miss configuration on either side?

On Tomcat's side i use the default value for the AJP connector of maxThread=200,

on mod_proxy_ajp the MPM workers  ThreadsPerChild of 25. I think that

ThreadsPerchild can increase to ThreadLimit of 64 if the load increases, right?

If I understand correct then the ServerLimit of the MPM worker is set to
default 16.

Is it correct if I assume that under full load Apache might create:

ThreadLimit * ServerLimit = 64 * 16 = 600 connections

via mod_proxy_ajp to Tomcat? Is this correct?

And how does the MaxClients and MaxThreads of the Tomcat AJP connector fit in
that

scenario? (MaxChilds of MPM worker is set to 150)

Thanks,

Chris