On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Chris Jölly <chris.joe...@unycom.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> on mod_proxy_ajp the MPM workers  ThreadsPerChild of 25. I think that
>
> ThreadsPerchild can increase to ThreadLimit of 64 if the load increases,
> right?

No. ThreadsPerChild doesn't change at runtime, it's always exactly
what you configure it at.

You can change the value of ThreadsPerChild up to the value of
ThreadLimit during a restart.

> ThreadLimit * ServerLimit = 64 * 16 = 600 connections

No, just MaxClients connections.  ThreadLimit and ServerLimit are
pretty unimportant on their own [just an upper bound on other
explicitly configured things].

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com