Rabadan Palenque, Jose wrote:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/$1 [P]

</IfModule>

This works fine. But now I need to put the apache on other server behind DMZ

I thought that this work fine but doesn’t work

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://ploneserver:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/$1 [P]

</IfModule>

I'm not seeing anything blatantly wrong, although I haven't messed with proxy RewriteRules much myself. My first question would be whether the Apache server can access http://ploneserver:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/. If you try to pull up that URL using something like wget or lynx (replacing ${SERVER_NAME} accordingly), do you get a successful response? Do you see anything in the apache error logs?

--
Justin Pasher