Hi everyone, this is my first message to the mailing list

I have a problem with the rewriterules. My English is not the best but I
will explain fine

We have a Plone site on a server listen on 8080 port and apache listen
on 80 and 443 (on the same server) (by default plone doesn't support ssl
encryption)

The section of the rewrite is this:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

                                                           RewriteEngine
On

            RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/$1 [P]

</IfModule>

This works fine. But now I need to put the apache on other server behind
DMZ

I thought that this work fine but doesn't work

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

                                                           RewriteEngine
On

            RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://ploneserver:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/%{SERVER_NAME}:443/$1 [P]

</IfModule>

What can I do for rewrite to another server?

Thanks a lot