Hello all.

Question: Is it any way possible to access through the httpd server
resources like objects or remote procedures that run on the server in binary
form and dont get disposed after each call of the resources?

I read lately alot about cgi and the apache server but i haven't found an
answer for what I'm looking for. I developed a small "program" (script) in
javascript that runs local in each browser. I also can comunicate with a
http server via ajax form within the browsers and ask for resouces.  Now I
need a way to create on the serverside a program that builds up compiled
objects that can read each other properties and running in an semi-endless
loop, it also has to run very fast, but it seems i miss the technologie for
this.

Lets think about it like in each browser we have players of a game.  So we
have in each browser an object with properties x,y  as coordinates. I can
post via ajax to the server if on the client a directional key is pressed.
The server has to compute the new position and reply back to the client its
new position but not only its new position cause the server has to reply
also the computed coordinates of the other objects so he needs at least read
the coordinates of the other objects. So there can be around 25 requests/s
from a browser (thats not the problem). The other problem is the server
program has to run in an endless loop until only a player remains alive. And
the last problem is that the program has to run fast because on the server i
need to do collision detection etc.

I hope you guys and girls can help me with some advises of how i can do this
via the httpd server or point me to some other tehnologies that could solve
my problems.

Thanks.