Hi Eric

Below comes in apache debug logs when primary ldap1 is unreachable or down.

[Sat Jan 09 20:05:58 2010] [debug] proxy_util.c(1806): proxy: grabbed
scoreboard slot 0 in child 22152 for worker proxy:reverse
[Sat Jan 09 20:05:58 2010] [debug] proxy_util.c(1825): proxy: worker
proxy:reverse already initialized
[Sat Jan 09 20:05:58 2010] [debug] proxy_util.c(1922): proxy: initialized
single connection worker 0 in child 22152 for (*)

Please suggest