Hi

Thanks Erics, now i mention the conf section which i configure for ldap fail
over auth, you can please check and tell its ok or not, becuase its not
currently working with ldap fail over.

I can setup this file in my --> /etc/httpd/conf.d/ldaptest.config

I define only here below the ldap related entries only.

LDAPTrustedMode TLS
LDAPConnectionTimeout 4

<Directory "/var/www/html/test" >

AuthName "Testing Ldap fail over"
AuthType Basic

# The LDAP server(s)
AuthLDAPURL "ldap://ldap1.mydomain.com
ldap2.mydomain.com/dc=mydomain,dc=com?uid??"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPBindDN "uid=webcon,ou=WebAdmin,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
AuthLDAPBindPassword abxxyz

AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUid

Require ldap-group cn=WEBOU,dc=mydomain,dc=com
Order Allow,Deny
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews
Allow from All

</Directory>

Kindly suggest please , what i missed for fail over.