On 01/13/2010 09:36 AM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
If you are using Apache 2.x then mod_substitute is your friend.

2010/1/12 Sam Minning<samm...@live.com>:
hello apache community,

I am using Apache 2.2, combined with PHP via fastcgi
Additionally there is mod_deflate in use, as well as gzip-compression via
PHP.

I would like to append a string and/or replace the body-tag of any served
document, no matter if it is plain .html or parsed .php and no matter
whether
GZIP is enabled at PHP. mod_deflate is always used by default.

The idea is to replace the closing body-tag of any document and if there is
none
found, to append one, with some additional text.

I have tried several modules, e.g. mod_substitute or similar, but none was
able to fit my needs, mostly not supported compression from mod_deflate or
gzip caused problems, so I was unable to implement this at all.

Maybe there are some modules, even unofficial ones, out there I do not know
of, which could solve this issue. Any ideas about such modules or any
suggestions
on how to accomplish this?

thanks very much in advance,
Sam

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.

He has clearly said that mod_substitute didn't fit his needs, so why are you suggesting that to him ?

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
Site & Server Adminstrator