hello community,
hello Eric Covener,

I have just the same setup, regardless of this some sites
still do not have the replaced content. I assume this is
due to compression which is done via PHP - I have seen
this on pretty large sites (Joomla CMS and some forums),
it may be hard to determine what exactly causes this, but
still - this leaves one problem at hand: mod_substitute just
replaces content, it is unable to append it when there is
no closing body-tag detected.

I played around with many regex, even with help from guys
in #regex irc channels, obvioulsy we either failed (mostly
causing apache to eat up 99% of RAM, there seems to be
a bug or some kind of endless loop?) or it is simply not
supported in that fashion we tried.

kind regards,
Sam

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009